Friday, June 15, 2007

Where DO those pictures keep going?

Yes, I know they've been missing for a week. I had found the e-mail for the blogger folks to report bugs to, so I was reluctant to re-load the images in case they could fix it. Last time I reported the problem, which, BTW, was the first time it happened, the images reappeared after I reported it. (It was the 2nd time it happened that I couldn't find the address to report it to and reloaded them) This time the images did not reappear and I got an e-mail about 4 days after reporting it asking me where the problem was. That makes me wonder why I was asked to select from a pull-down menu which blog my problem was on when I reported the bug. Thinking perhaps they DID have that information based on my selection at the time of reporting it, I replied to the e-mail with the specific posting...but here we are two days later and images are still lost in limbo. I wonder if I've just overtaxed the system with all of my images in general. Sorry if I've already wondered that at you. Anyway, I should probably give it more time, before I reload. Or, maybe they've been able to fix it so it doesn't happen in the future, but can't do anything about the current absence. I'm guessing those blogger developers keep pretty busy though. Perhaps I'll reply again to their e-mail with an inquiry of whether they've had a chance to look at the problem after my last response. I suppose all this wondering is pretty boring to you hah?
OK, well I'll move to one of the other blogs this weekend--"daytrippin" is due for an update--maybe I'll work on that one.
If no one has any thoughts on why my images keep dissapearing the day after I load them I guess I'll just mosey on off to bed.
Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home