Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Running Springs

Last weekend was an eventful one. Friday I attended the funeral of a wonderful friend who, at the tender age of 47, succumbed to Cancer. The funeral service was very nice, but nothing makes up for the absence of our Larry.
Saturday Don and I attended the wedding of a former co-worker of mine. I haven't asked Steven if I can post pictures, so I'll resist for now.
Sunday, Don and I went up to our house in Running Springs. Don worked on his soil retention project while I loafed around (as usual) taking pictures of Pacific Steller's Jays and squirrels.
















OK, well, I know I promised squirrels, but I'm already living dangerously expecting these some 21 images to load and stay put.
Stay tuned next posting for "The Hungry Squirrel." (smile)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home