Saturday, December 06, 2008

Lakeside visit continued

You may recall I didn't quite finish posting all the pictures from that visit with Dad, Julie and Tom.

This is still the property behind the house. This path amazes me each time I see it because I recall when it was overgrown. Dad did an amazing amount of work all on his own with weeds and bush and tree trimming. And I'm amazed how he keeps up with it.


Now come along here to the side of the house. Please forgive the leaf blower and the hose. We're busy here.

And now we'll go up this driveway to the front of the house.

OK, here we are at the front yard.


Now, you can't see it, but over near that trash can I just spotted the rooster that I'd been told has taken up residence here. Lets see if he'll let me approach.


Hmmm. Well, I don't see him now either. I think he went this way.....

Here he is!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home