Tuesday, November 07, 2006

And now for the pet page....



I’m feeling like there needs to be a "pet page" in my group of blogs. So, primarily that’s what this is, but since most of my pet photos are taken at home … well, one home or the other any way (Westminster or Running Springs), I figure if I call it a “home page” I can include the occasional flower, butterfly, or bird image as well. So, to start it off, we have these lovely spiders that started showing up in our Westminster backyard in July and hung around (literally) until just recently (October).
I know. Spiders are scary, harry, venomous things.... (in fact my poor kitty ate one and was quite ill for a week!) But they're amazing too. And the webs! Have you seen them in the moonlight; how they colorfully break up the light? Sadly I could only manage to overflash or blur the pictures I took of this guy (girl?) at night in his pretty web. So just these day shots are presentable at all.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home